Parsec Book Download

Welcome to Parsec Book Download! We have millions books to read online and download in PDF, EPUB format. Discover millions of free books including new releases and the best book collection. Sign up for free today and start reading and download instantly!

Introductory Econometrics

by Jeffrey Zax
Introductory Econometrics
Buy at Amazon or Register For Free Download

Only registered user can read or download Introductory Econometrics book. Please register to get access to this book, don't worry this is free.

Reader Ratings & Reviews

5 star:
(2448)
4 star:
(541)
3 star:
(191)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(0)
Average Rating (9.4 / 10)
(3180 Reviews)

Other Suggested Books

Book Description

Introductory Econometrics: Intuition, Proof, and Practice attempts to distill econometrics into a form that preserves its essence, but that is acceptable—and even appealing—to the student's intellectual palate. This book insists on rigor when it is essential, but it emphasizes intuition and seizes upon entertainment wherever possible.

Introductory Econometrics is motivated by three beliefs. First, students are, perhaps despite themselves, interested in questions that only econometrics can answer. Second, through these answers, they can come to understand, appreciate, and even enjoy the enterprise of econometrics. Third, this text, which presents select innovations in presentation and practice, can provoke readers' interest and encourage the responsible and insightful application of econometric techniques.

In particular, author Jeffrey S. Zax gives readers many opportunities to practice proofs—which are challenging, but which he has found to improve student comprehension. Learning from proofs gives readers an organic understanding of the message behind the numbers, a message that will benefit them as they come across statistics in their daily lives.

An ideal core text for foundational econometrics courses, this book is appropriate for any student with a solid understanding of basic algebra—and a willingness to use that tool to investigate complicated issues.

Related Book

Executive Presence
Executive Presence
Information Security Management Principles
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad
Research Methods for Business
Research Methods for Business
The Smartest Guys in the Room
The Smartest Guys in the Room
Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Rework
Rework
The Hard Thing About Hard Things
The Hard Thing About Hard Things
The PayPal Wars
The PayPal Wars
Good to Great
Good to Great